A.COMMUNITY DISCUSSION 7:00 – 7:15 p.m.
This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.
B. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
C. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Accept the minutes of the November 6, 2012 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
D. UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
E. NEW BUSINESS
- Staff report and first reading of Ordinance No. 3829 increasing the water rate fee for fire protection capital improvements
- Presentation from Sonja Hart, Executive Director of Eastern Oregon Alcoholism Foundation.
F. CITY MANAGER REPORT
1. Information Only:
- Building permits for October 2012.
- Minutes of the November 1, 2012 Planning Commission meeting.
- SeaPort Air Passenger Counts for 2011-12.
- Copy of note from Mary Kinsch, AAUW, thanking Mr. Corbett for his participation in the AAUW presentation last month.
G. OTHER BUSINESS