COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: 7:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
(This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
- Presentation of Mayoral Proclamation declaring October 4 through 6, 2012, the official 50th anniversary celebration of Blue Mountain Community College.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Presentation of the Ten-Year Homelessness Plan by Marci McMurphy, CAPECO.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Committee Appointments
- Periodic Review Phase II Citizen Advisory Committee.
- Economic Development Commission.
- Temporary Historical Landmarks Commission.
- Staff report and Resolution No. 2504 proposing annexation of 0.28 acres +/- located east of SW 37th Extension and north of SW 37th Street into the City of Pendleton.
- Staff report and recommendation to authorize staff to continue the process for consideration of partial street vacation and right-of-way street vacation and right-of-way dedication as part of a land trade for the construction of a cul-de-sac on the South terminus of Southgate Place.
- Presentation to Marjorie Iburg in appreciation for support of RARE program.
- CITY MANAGER REPORT
1. Information Only:
- Letter from Main Street Cowboys thanking City employees for their help and cooperation during Round-Up 2012.
- OTHER BUSINESS
If special accommodations for hearing, visual, or manual impairment are needed to allow an individual to participate, or if in interpreter is needed, please contact the City's administrative office at 541-966-0201 at lease 48 hours in advance of the meeting.