COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: 7:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
(This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.)
A. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
B. CONSENT AGENDA
- Accept the minutes of the August 21, 2012 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
- Recommend to OLCC approval of the liquor license application for The Short Stop, 2012 NW Carden, for Off-Premises Sales (New Outlet); applicant is Jack L. Ingram. (NOTE: Police Chief Roberts has reviewed the application and recommends approval of the license.)
- Authorize the closure of the 400 block of Main Street Friday, October 19, 2012 from 3:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for the 2012 “Oktoberfest” Block Party to benefit the Children’s Museum of Eastern Oregon.
C. ITEMS FROM CONSENT AGENDA REMOVED BY REQUEST OF COUNCIL OR MAYOR
D. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Consideration of bid award to A&B Roofing and Construction for re-roofing of Eastern Oregon Regional Airport Terminal Building..
- Consideration of bid award to Pioneer Construction, Inc., for NW Carden Avenue Sewer Line Replacement and Street Overlay Project.
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Staff report and recommendation regarding temporary handicap parking spaces during Round-Up.
G. NEW BUSINESS
H. CITY MANAGER REPORT
- Information Only:
I. OTHER BUSINESS
If special accommodations for hearing, visual, or manual impairment are needed to allow an individual to participate, or if in interpreter is needed, please contact the City's administrative office at 541-966-0201 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.