1985 Historic Building Inventory
Historic Resource Inventory - Excel spreadsheet of all historic resources on Pendleton, State and National lists. The full 1985 inventory is available for public viewing in the Planning Department office.
Historical Buildings of Pendleton - All of the properties on the Historic Resource Inventory, with pictures.
Interactive Map - Explore Pendleton's Historic Inventory through this interactive Google Map.
Ordinance No. 3839
Amending the City of Pendleton Zoning Ordinance Standards for Historic Preservation
Adoption of the Historic Preservation language follows and implements the documents adopted through Ordinance No. 3836 on August 6, 2013, amending the Comprehensive Plan:
- Ordinance No. 3839, adopting new Historic Preservation regulatory language. Includes Exhibit A, repeal of existing language in Zoning Ordinance.
- Tech Memo 11.1 Certified Local Government Process
- Tech Memo 11.3 The Pendleton Historic Resources Inventory
- Supplemental Staff Report - Presented to City Council on September 17th, 2013
- Introduction and Methodology of 1985 Historic Inventory
- Umatilla County Historical Society
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO)
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- List of Historic Preservation organizations (Huffington Post)