COMMUNITY DISCUSSION 7:00 – 7:15 p.m.
This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.
A. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
B. CONSENT AGENDA
- Accept the minutes of the December 18, 2012 and January 1, 2013 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
C. PUBIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Acceptance of FY 12 Audit
- Public hearing on Supplemental Budget No. 2 for FY 2013
- Approve Resolution No. 2510 adopting the Supplemental Budget No. 2 for 2013
- Adopt Resolution No. 2511 authorizing Transfer Budget Appropriations.
- Public hearing, second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3831: AN ORDINANCE AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 2290, ADDING STREET NAME PROVISION.
D. NEW BUSINESS
- Staff Report and proposal award for Community Build Service related to Pioneer Park Playground reconstruction
- Staff Report and recommendation for Portland Bubbler installation assistance in memory of Heather Corey for Round-Up Centennial Plaza
- Staff Report and request for action of approval of assignment of lease for airport farm ground from current tenant, Sherman Reese, to Starvation Farms.
- Staff Report on Airport Committee Recommendation for Use of Economic Development Funds.
- Appointment of City representative to Greater Eastern Oregon Development Corporation (GEODC) Board.
E. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Appointment to Airport Commission
F. CITY MANAGER REPORT
- Building Permits for December 2012
- Pendleton Convention Center Calendar of events
- Investment Report for December, 2012
- December Analysis Report for the Police Department
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Community Tree
- Manager Evaluation Discussion