Welcome to Pendleton!
Here is some information to help you in your transition to Pendleton.
The City of Pendleton has a variety of City services to enhance the quality of life for our citizens, including:
- Our own municipal Airport
- A multitude of Recreational Programs
- 21 different Parks
- An awesome Aquatic Center
- An extensive, full-service Public Library
- A huge Convention Center for a variety of community events
- An accredited Police Department
- Fire & Ambulance Department (where all firefighters are also paramedics)
- Municipal Court
- Special services for seniors and the disabled including transportation and home library delivery
- Volunteer Programs
- Additional Special Services that keep our community thriving!
Additionally, we strive to provide quality infrastructure to serve our citizens, including state-of-the-art Water Treatment and Wastewater Treatment Plants, Cemetery, Planning and Building services, on-line bill pay for water bills and traffic tickets, and so much more. Please feel free to browse around our website for more information about these services, as well as forms, registrations, and other links to aid you in accessing these services.
There is more to the community of Pendleton than City services, however, so here are some links to other community services, events, or organizations that you might find useful or interesting:
Click on the “I Want To…” options on the home page for more community information.
Again, welcome to Pendleton! We hope that you grow to love our community as much as we do!!