A. COMMUNITY DISCUSSION 7:00 – 7:15 p.m.
This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.
B. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
C. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Accept the minutes of the March 18, 2014 City Council meeting
2. Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(d) labor negotiations; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
D. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Public hearing, second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3846 prohibiting marijuana dispensaries in the City of Pendleton.
E. NEW BUSINESS
- Staff report and first reading of Ordinance No. 3847 proposing to amend Ordinance No. 2795, the Transient Room Tax Ordinance.
- Staff report and recommendation to approve amendment to Peak 3 contract.
- Staff report and recommendation regarding authorization to fund Phase 1 of the UAS Test Range Development.
- Staff report and recommendation to approve Airport Solar Lease.
F. CITY MANAGER REPORT
G. OTHER BUSINESS