Pendleton Kix Wi-Fi Access
Convenient, free public Internet access for Pendleton’s Main Street and downtown parks brought to you by the Pendleton Public Library.
The best connection will be found in these locations:
- Brownfield Park
- Roy Raley Park
- City Hall/Library Block
- Pendleton Aquatic Center
- Rudy Rada Skate Park
Practice Safe Surfing!
- Don’t save your logon information when using public wifi.
- Don’t leave your computer unattended when personal or financial information is displayed.
- If you must enter personal or financial information make sure the website starts with “https” (the “s” stands for secure).
- Turn off your wireless function when you are not using it.
- This service is made possible with a grant from the International City County Management Association and the Pendleton Foundation Trust.
The City of Pendleton Public Library provides access to the Internet through the Pendleton Kix Wifi network as one means of fulfilling its mission to meet the educational, recreational and informational needs of the community. Wifi access hosted through the Library is provided equally to all users, with the understanding that it is the individual user's responsibility to demonstrate judgment, respect for others, and appropriate conduct while using Public Library resources.
- Access to Pendleton Kix Wifi is provided without charge as a public convenience. It is not intended to replace personal Internet accounts through commercial vendors.
- Use of the Pendleton Kix Wifi service is limited to 60 minutes in a 24 hour period.
- Use of the Pendleton Kix Wifi service will be blocked for a period of up to one year for viewing pornography, hacking or vandalism of equipment.
- Parents are responsible for their children's use of the Pendleton Kix Wifi service. Filtered Internet computers are available on-site at the library (502 SW Dorion) in the children's area for children ages 4-12.