Planning Commission Staff Reports
For all materials relating to Periodic Review of the Pendleton Comprehensive Plan, please go back to the Planning Department page and click on the link for Periodic Review.
Planning Commission schedule 2013: Meeting dates and deadlines for 2013
Planning Commission Sign-In Sheet- If you wish to testify at a public hearing, you must complete and turn in this sheet in order to be recognized. Please print clearly, as this sheet is used to provide you with a Notice of Decision.
How to Testify at a Land Use Hearing- Helpful hints for providing effective, relevant testimony.
The February 6, 2014 meeting was canceled. The applications below that were scheduled for the February 6 meeting have been moved to the agenda for the February 20 meeting.
- CUP13-06(ODOT): Request to approve a conditional use to replace a 20 ft radio tower with a 60 ft radio tower in the C-3 (Service Commercial) zone. Subject property is located at 1327 SE 3rd Street identified as Tax Lot 04800 Assessor’s Map 2N32 11CC, Umatilla County.
- RP13-06(Carlson): Tentative replat approval to remove one residential lot by creating one large lot from two residential lots. Subject property is located at 3701 SW George Place identified as Tax Lots 1000 and 1100 Assessor’s Map 2N32 16BB, Umatilla County.
- CUP14-01(Baird) Request to approve a conditional use to place a ground sign within the River Quarter overlay, inside the C-1 (Central Commercial) zone. Subject property is located at 305 SW Court Avenue identified as Tax Lot 5400 Assessor’s Map 2N32 10AA, Umatilla County.
- CUP11-06(Lindell) Request for an extension for a previous approval of a caretakers dwelling for a computer data storage facility in the M-1 (Light Industrial) zone. Subject property is located at 2414 NE Lindell Lane (behind Skate-N-Fun and Palmer Roofing) off Hwy 11 and Riverside Place, identified at Tax Lot 300 Assessor’s Map 2N32 01CD, Umatilla County.
- AMD14-01 (City of Pendleton): Add certain specific uses to the list of permitted and conditional uses in the M-1 Light Industrial zone. (Ordinance No. 3846)
- AMD13-04 (Unified Development Code): Continued from December 19, 2013, January 2 and January 16, 2014 meetings. Continuation of discussion on zoning issues contained in Articles 7 and 8 only. Staff reports and drafts are linked below.
UNIFIED DEVELOPMENT CODE
January 29, 2014 Staff report to the Planning Commission for February 6, 2014. (No new staff report for February 20)
January 29, 2014 working draft. The Commission will only be reviewing Articles 7 and 8 (pages 30-49) on February 6.
January 9, 2014 Staff report to the Planning Commission for January 16, 2014.
January 9, 2014 working draft. The Commission will only be reviewing pages 6-29 on January 16.
December 26, 2013 Staff report to the Planning Commission for January 2, 2014.
December 26, 2013 working draft. The Commission will only be reviewing pages 1-29 on January 2.
December 12 Staff report to Planning Commission for December 19, 2013.
November 27, 2013 working draft.