COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: 7:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
(This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.)
A. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guest
- Presentation of Mayoral Proclamation declaring the week of October 1 through 8, 2012, Oregon Days of Culture.
B. CONSENT AGENDA
- Accept the minutes of the September 4, 2012 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
- Authorize a one-year contract with Steve Chrisman for economic development services.
C. ITEMS FROM CONSENT AGENDA REMOVED BY REQUEST OF COUNCIL OR MAYOR
D. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Municipal Judge Evaluation and consideration of contract.
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Presentation by Chuck Wood on volunteer organization, Pendleton Connect.
H. CITY MANAGER REPORT
- Information Only:
I. OTHER BUSINESS
If special accommodations for hearing, visual, or manual impairment are needed to allow an individual to participate, or if in interpreter is needed, please contact the City's administrative office at 541-966-0201 at lease 48 hours in advance of the meeting.