COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: 7:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
(This is the time designated for any person to ask questions or make statements before the City Council on any matter regarding City Business that is not on the agenda.)
A. CALL TO ORDER
- Introduction of Guests
B. CONSENT AGENDA
- Accept the minutes of the July 17, 2012 City Council meeting.
- Executive Session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(e) real property; and ORS 192.660(2)(h) litigation.
- Authorize the Chamber of Commerce use of lands along Westgate for RV parking and tent camping during the 2012 Round-Up; grant Transportation License for the Round-Up Shuttle Bus service.
- Authorize the Pendleton Center for the Arts to close the 400 block of Main Street Friday, August 17, 2012 from 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. for the seventh annual Rock and Roll Camp concert.
- Authorize the Mayor to sign ODOT’s Small City and Rural Areas Transit Assistance Grant Agreement to provide grant funding for Pendleton’s Transportation Program for the period of July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013.
C. ITEMS FROM CONSENT AGENDA REMOVED BY REQUEST OF COUNCIL OR MAYOR
D. UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Presentation from Marci McMurphy regarding the Pendleton Warming Station.
E. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND RELATED ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
- Public hearing regarding rezoning of approximately 1.07 acres from R-1 Low Density Residential to C-3 Service Commercial.
- Second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3824 proposing rezoning of approximately 1.07 acres from R-1 Low Density Residential to C-3 Service Commercial.
- Public hearing regarding proposed annexation of approximately 0.66 acres into the City limits.
- Second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3825, proposing annexation of approximately 0.66 acres into the City limits.
- Public hearing regarding amending Transient Room Tax Ordinance No. 3734 to extend expiration of the Tourist Promotion funds to sunset on January 1, 2017.
- Second reading and consideration of Ordinance No. 3826 amending Transient Room Tax Ordinance No. 3734 to extend expiration of the Tourist Promotion funds to sunset on January 1, 2017.
- Consideration of bid award to Pioneer Asphalt, Inc. for airport improvements contingent upon receiving the grant offer from FAA.
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Appointment to vacancy on Pendleton Convention Center Commission.
- Request for Crabby’s to use a portion of the City parking lot for a beer garden during Round-Up.
- Staff report and recommendation from the Airport Commission that Council accept a multi-year land/building lease with Round-Up Radio.
- Request from League of Oregon Cities Foundation for financial support of fund-raising drive for conference and training scholarships.
H. CITY MANAGER REPORT
- Information Only:
I . OTHER BUSINESS
If special accommodations for hearing, visual, or manual impairment are needed to allow an individual to participate, or if in interpreter is needed, please contact the City's administrative office at 541-966-0201 at lease 48 hours in advance of the meeting.